Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Santa's Little Helper Cat!

Well first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
However, let's back track a little bit since I'm obviously a little behind with what i'm about to show you all (hence the title of the post).


The christmas season was quite busy, and getting that time off to be with my family and other half was extremely busy I just didn't have time to post Fibby's new outfit!


I originally meant to put Butternut (my family's persian cat) into the Santa outfit I made last year for Fibby and with Fibby in his new Elf outfit and take photos of them side by side. But I just didn't get that chance :(


Well here's the outfit! Again, credit goes to Diy Maven for the sweater; I modified again and elongated it, and then added in the others.  


Enjoy!








I didn't actually end up making a "chin strap" on the hat, i don't know why. I guess I just didn't think about it! 


But anyways, Fib as usual doesn't care so much about having these sweaters on, and ended up sleeping with them on with me, purring away! It's just great to have a dog-like cat!



1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I love the matching elf costume! Wish my cat was as patient, but she just shakes everything off. >_<

    ReplyDelete